World’s biggest sports and cultural events join speaker line up for Host City 2017
The world’s most innovative event owners, organisers and hosts continue to join the speaker line-up for Host City 2017 in Glasgow on 28 and 29 November.
New speakers at Host City include leaders of IOC, Tokyo 2020, new Olympic sports, Cirque du Soleil, Glasgow 2018, a major festival organiser and leading experts in event infrastructure and technology:
• Christophe Dubi, Director of Olympic Games, International Olympic Committee
• Hiromi Kawamura, Public Relations Secretary, Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
• Nenad Lalovic President, United World Wrestling (UWW) and IOC Member
• Nick Prichard, Global Alliances, Cirque du Soleil
• Sabatino Aracu, President, Fédération Internationale Roller Sports (FIRS)
• Marco Scolaris, President of the International Federation of Sport Climbing (IFSC)
• Joanne Deponio, Head of Operations, Glasgow 2018
• Geoff Ellis, CEO, DF Concerts & Events
• Marcel Ridyard, Senior Associate, AFL Architects
• Derek Wilson, Director, WilsonOwensOwens
• Roelant Durant, Director International Sales, Ice World International
• David Colletto, CEO, Abacus Data
View the full speaker line-up on the Host City website »
Now in its fourth year, Host City is firmly established as the largest meeting of cities and sports, business and cultural events. The continuing exceptional quality of speaker confirmations demonstrate why Host City is the premier meeting place for all stakeholders in sports, business and cultural events.
Join us in Glasgow on 28-29 November: Register online today.
For speaking opportunities please contact Ben Avison on +44 (0) 7876 682072 or email@example.com
For sponsor opportunities contact Adam Soroka on +44(0) 203 675 9531 or firstname.lastname@example.org