Data & Tech Application Take Centre Stage at Largest Sports Summit on US West Coast
The Sports Performance Data & Fan Engagement Summit taking place in San Francisco on January 30-31 has captured the imagination of the elite sports community globally, in addition to the most forward thinking tech innovators in the Valley area.
With just shy of 200 speakers and over 500 registered to attend it brings the sports performance, business and technology ecosystems under one roof.
With a faculty ranging from soccer giants FC Barcelona, to broadcast heavyweights ESPN and digital and social media behemoths Twitter (Speaker Faculty - http://bit.ly/2mAlFT6) the Summit connects and drives the industry forward at the intersection of technology, sports and entertainment.
“Data is the New Oil. It’s valuable but if unrefined it can’t really be used”
Contrary to popular belief, consumers are no longer concerned about preserving their privacy. They are instead thinking about who has, and who should profit from their data. Sports Leagues and Teams are no different, the Summit will shape their future strategy.
• Hear from, meet and network with the top industry leaders in fan engagement strategy and implementation
• Unprecedented insight into how the industry will deliver digital content
• Interactive sports analytics discussed in detail
• Chatham House Rules – speak freely and openly with chief decision-makers
• Insight from the biggest disrupters in sports, technology, broadcasters and major global brands
• Investment in Sports Tech is approaching $2billion having increased 30% p.a. since 2012
• In the heart of San Francisco the Summit connects the technology with elite sport
To view the Full Agenda follow this link http://bit.ly/2nQ3g6k
Places are now limited so don’t hesitate to register - http://bit.ly/2nsFPMb or email us at email@example.com